SUU Football

SUU Football
Captains before game against Northen Iowa

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Football is Fun

Almost three weeks of Spring ball already. Wow! It just blows my mind how fast the time is going. It seemed so slow at first because at my position, we had a few guys injured and I was getting lots of reps. I'm not going to lie, I got tired. Exhausted might be a better word. My body is in so much pain. I feel like someone took my voodoo doll and accidentally dropped it on the free way. I have bruises and scratches and pains in many parts of the body. After practice, I walk out with at least two bags of ice on me; but I love it.

Now, we have more guys free of injury and we have more guys getting the reps they need to get better everyday. We are improving and playing faster everyday. It's just so much fun to play this game, especially here at SUU.

It's a joyous time of year for many sports fans. So, hoo-ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment