SUU Football

SUU Football
Captains before game against Northen Iowa

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Game Time

This is when I get those feelings that I can't explain. It happens to every player. The moment you hit somebody or make a big play, you just scream. You hit people on the hits, and for the most part, we just yell out cuss words. It just happens, there's no other way to explain it. We have a crowd cheering for us, teammates encouraging us, coaches correcting us, and enemies trying to kill us. there's tons of adrenaline for the entire game. It is unreal. Sometimes when I line up for a kickoff, I will look into the crowd for my family and friends. I'll take it all in and to myself I will say things like, "wow" or "this is unreal". It is a blessing to be able to take part of this awesome experience.
My roommate Chad Hansen and I celebrating a play

No comments:

Post a Comment