SUU Football

SUU Football
Captains before game against Northen Iowa

Monday, April 9, 2012

Two More Weeks

I think our program extends Spring Football longer than anybody in the country. You're allowed 15 full practices, and it's up to you how and when you want to have them. Schools like LSU, Alabama, and USC are already done with their Spring Football training, but we still have two more weeks. I love that we get it for so long, but my body hurts so badly! I just want it to be done so I can rest for more than just one day and not put my body through so much fun. It's great the way we do it though, because a football season is much longer and even more painful. So, it's a great training for everybody.
So, we only have two weeks left of practice, installation, and film sessions with our coaches. After this, it's up to us to practice the plays and get better. The coaches help us out so much by breaking down the film and pointing our flaws that we may not see. Now it's our responsibility to get better. The off-season is always interesting. Many players make great strides and it's usually because they want to. Time to enjoy these last few practices and get better after every practice.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for your season.....you all are going to be great!

    ReplyDelete