SUU Football

SUU Football
Captains before game against Northen Iowa

Friday, February 10, 2012

We have a cool locker room

When I first got to SUU, we had some crappy lockers in the locker room. I felt like a soldier walking around land mines trying to get through the locker room. We had zero space to change and we were placed in these tiny aisles. Of course, I was stuck in the back. However, I was grateful I had a (terrible) locker. now, we have more room, our lockers are spread out, we have TV's, and I can take a nap on the ground before practice. The TV's are great to have, however it only knows ESPN and ESPN2. Ver rarely does it make it the food network or oxygen. It does bug us when the track team uses our locker room. There is a clearly a sign that says: SUU FOOTBALL PLAYERS ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment